How to factory reset Vivo Y83? How to wipe all data in Vivo Y83 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Vivo Y83? Full guide How to restore defaults Vivo Y83 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Celkon Campus A35K (4GB) guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Vivo Y83 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Vivo Y83 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Vivo Y83 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Vivo Y83 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see Fastboot mode on the screen.
- Next select Recovery mode using Volume buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. Again choose “Wipe data” two times and wait for a short while.
7. Next,select “OK” option, by using Power button.
8. Then select “Back” and press the Power Button.
9. Finally, select “ reboot system”, using the Power button.
10. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Vivo Y83
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile phone.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.