How to factory reset, Vivo z10? How to wipe all data in Vivo z10 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Vivo z10? Full guide How to restore defaults Vivo z10 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Vivo NEX guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset, Vivo z10 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Vivo z10 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Vivo z10 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Vivo z10 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
Can’t recover your files after the Hard reset Vivo z10. So be care full Before Factory Reset, backup all your Important data and Replace/ Transfer with other Place thanks.
- Power Off your Vivo z10 mobile.
- Next,Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button [ Volume Down+ Power button].
- When you see the Fastboot Mode screen appear, release all the keys.
4. Afterward, use the Volume Buttons to select option Recovery and press Power button to confirm
5. Afterwards, Select option Wipe data using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
6. Again choose Wipe data two times and wait for a short while.
7. Now select the OK option, by using the Power button.
8. Next, select Back option and press the Power Button.
9. Finally, select reboot system, using the Power button.
10. Hard reset is done on your Vivo z10 mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, Vivo z10
You can only apply to this method, if you know your mobile phone password.
- First, Open the Settings menu On your Vivo z10 mobile.
- In the next step, Select More Settings option.
4. Next, Choose option Backup & Reset.
5. After that, Select Erase all data option.
6. Then Choose Reset Phone option.
7. Finally, Select option Erase everything.
8. Well done, Factory Reset Done On your Vivo z10 Mobile.