How to factory reset Vivo Z1i? How to wipe all data in Vivo Z1i easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Vivo Z1i? Full guide How to restore defaults Vivo Z1i mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Vivo Y81 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Vivo Z1i Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Vivo Z1i mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Vivo Z1i using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Vivo Z1i smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see Fastboot mode on the screen.
- Next select “Recovery mode” menu.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data” using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. Again choose “Wipe data” two times and wait for a short while.
7. Next,select “OK” option, by using Power button.
8. Then select “Back” and press the Power Button.
9. Finally, select “ reboot system”, using the Power button.
10. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Vivo Z1i
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile phone.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.