How to factory reset Xiaomi Mi 4? How to wipe all data in Xiaomi Mi 4 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Xiaomi Mi 4? Full guide How to restore defaults Xiaomi Mi 4 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Poco F1 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 4 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Xiaomi Mi 4 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Xiaomi Mi 4 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- While holding the Volume Up button release Power button when you see Mi Logo on the screen.
- Next, release Volume Up button when Recovery mode appears.
- Select language,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
6. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
7. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
8. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
9. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 4
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.