How to factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime? How to wipe all data in Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime? Full guide How to restore defaults Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- Release only Power button,When you see Mi Logo.
- Keep holding the Volume Up Button until the Recovery Mode appears.
5. Next, Select language,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
6. Next, Select “recovery” option and choose “OK” by tapping on the screen.
7. Then, Choose “Wipe & Reset” option ,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
8. Next, Select “Wipe All Data“option.
9. After that choose “Confirm” with the Power button and wait for a short while
10. Next, Open Main Menu again and select “Reboot“, by using the Power button.
11. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 2A Prime
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.