How to factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A? How to wipe all data in Xiaomi Redmi 6A easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Xiaomi Redmi 6A? Full guide How to restore defaults Xiaomi Redmi 6A mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Xiaomi Redmi 6A using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mobile.
- Hold down the Volume Up+ Power Button.
- When you see the Mi Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Next, you will see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
5. Navigate with volume Buttons to select wipe data option and Press the Power Button.
6. Next, Select Wipe All Data option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
7. After that, Choose Confirm option.
8. Next, Select Back to the menu and Choose Reboot, use the power button.
9. Finally, Select Reboot to System with the Power Button.
10. Hard Reset done on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A
Only Reset with this method if you know your password / PIN
- Turn On your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mobile.
- Go to Settings.
3. Then Select the Additional Settings option.
4. After that, Choose Backup & reset.
5. Next Select option Factory data reset.
6. Now Select Reset phone option.
7. Afterwards, Tap on the Next.
8. Finally, Select OK option.