How to factory reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 2? How to wipe all data in Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Xiaomi Redmi Note 2? Full guide How to restore defaults Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Recovery menu.
- Now, Select “Recovery” Option,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.