How to factory reset, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro? How to wipe all data in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro? Full guide How to restore defaults Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Asus Fonepad 7 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro smartphone.
- Then Press and Hold Volume Up+ Power Button.
- When you see the Mi Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Next, you will see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
2. After that, Choose Language and Select recovery option.
3. Next, select wipe data option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
4. Select Wipe All Data option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
5. After that, Choose Confirm option.
6. Choose Back to the menu and Select Reboot option, use the power button.
7. Finally, Select Reboot to System with the Power Button.
8. Hard Reset done on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
for factory data reset, using the mobile Settings menu and follow the Below some Easy steps:
- Turn On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro smartphone.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
3. Now Select the Additional Settings option.
4. Afterward, Select option Backup & reset.
5. After that, Choose Factory data reset.
6. Now Select Reset phone option.
7. Then tap on the Next.
8. Finally, Select OK option.
9. Factory Reset Done on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile.