How to factory reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro? How to wipe all data in ZTE Axon 9 Pro easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in ZTE Axon 9 Pro? Full guide How to restore defaults ZTE Axon 9 Pro mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro mobile phone. You can easily unlock your ZTE Axon 9 Pro using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your ZTE Axon 9 Pro smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Power Off your ZTE Axon 9 Pro Mobile.
- Then Press and Hold Volume Up and Power Button.
- When you see the ZTE Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Choose to wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
6. Finally, Choose reboot system now option.
7. Hard reset Done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro
- Turn On your ZTE Axon 9 Pro Mobile.
- Now Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Select System option.
4. In this step choose Reset options.
5. Afterward, Select option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
6. Then Choose Reset Phone option.
7. Factory Reset Done on your ZTE Axon 9 Pro mobile.