How to factory reset ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7? How to wipe all data in ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7? Full guide How to restore defaults ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android Recovery Menu.
- Now Select “Recovery” Option,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.