How to factory reset, Alcatel One Touch Idol? How to wipe all data in Alcatel One Touch Idol easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Alcatel One Touch Idol? Full guide How to restore defaults Alcatel One Touch Idol mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Alcatel One Touch Hero 8 guideline here.
Hard Reset Alcatel One Touch Idol Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Alcatel One Touch Idol mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Alcatel One Touch Idol using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Alcatel One Touch Idol smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
*Volume Up + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you will see Android logo on the screen.
- Select the Language you have required, by using the Power button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Alcatel One Touch Idol
9. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
10. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
11. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
12. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
13. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
14. Factory reset done on your mobile.